OEM Account Engineer - Brazil
The OEM Account Engineer will report to the Business Development Manager - Canada and will have a primary focus of developing OEM accounts in Brazil. This position will also serve as an engineering resource for NORAC in Brazil and will work closely with Agrosystem, NORAC’s distribution and service partner in Brazil. This position is located in Brazil.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with OEM accounts to manage all technical aspects of the relationship.
- Carry out testing on NORAC equipment on sprayers and conduct test installations.
- Act as the main engineering resource for NORAC in Brazil.
- Troubleshoot and repair OEM service related issues.
- Prepare test plans, technical documents and reports.
- Facilitate and advance NORAC’s integration agenda with the OEM’s in Brazil by having a close working relationship with NORAC’s Engineers in Canada.
- Ensure exemplary communication and documentation between NORAC and the customer. This means properly documenting all meetings and communicating with every OEM contact and dealer. Share the information with NORAC staff and supply meeting minutes to the customer within a reasonable period of time following the meeting.
- Supply reports to management regularly including travel/work plans for next 2 weeks and meetings/results from previous week.
- Attend tradeshows to meet with OEM customers/dealers and talk to end users.
- Travel requirement is 50% - 75%.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of markets served by NORAC.
- Experience with hydraulics, CAN BUS, ISO BUS, and precision ag equipment is an asset.
- Account management aptitude and skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese and English.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate college engineering degree required.
- Agricultural background preferred but not required.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Michael Boyenko at email@example.com.