Canadian Territory Manager
Title: Canadian Territory Manager
Reports To: North American Sales & Service Manager
Located: Saskatoon, SK CA
The Canadian Territory Manager will report to NORAC’s Sales and Service Manager for North America and will have a primary focus on managing and growing NORAC’s and Topcon’s aftermarket dealer base in Canada. The goal of this position is to grow dealer sales by 15% annually.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Assumes primary management responsibility for assigned territory, including:
- Meet with dealers on a regular basis. Work with existing dealers, to manage all aspects of the relationship between dealers and NORAC/Topcon.
- Prospect new accounts with the goal of adding new dealers to the NORAC/Topcon dealer base.
- Nurture and grow factory sales of NORAC/Topcon product through relationships with OEM dealers and factory representatives.
- Manage delivery of marketing resources to dealers, including brochures, promotional materials, tradeshow support, etc.
- Attend tradeshows within the assigned territory and provide OEM and dealer support before and during the show (i.e. delivering marketing material, answering questions, providing onsite support).
- Provide rolling sales forecasts for the territory.
- Provide training to dealers, if required.
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Agricultural background and strong knowledge of precision ag.
- Account management aptitude and skill is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate college degree preferred.
- 3-10 years outside technical and/or sales experience.
50% travel is expected within North America. May vary on seasonal basis and based on customer needs.
To apply for this position please submit your resume, together with a cover letter to:Kathryn NewsteadHuman Resourceskathryn@norac.caFax: (306) 664-6664
No phone calls, please.