Executive Assistant - Saskatoon
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of NORAC’s Senior Management team. He/she will be the first point of contact for NORAC’s customers and is also expected to manage a variety of administrative functions, including creating expense reports, booking travel, organizing meetings, and preparing documents/presentations. Other duties will include managing NORAC’s phone system, call recording software, and mobile phone contracts. This position requires superior time management and organizational skills.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Senior Management team.
- Prepare travel schedules and book reservations for travel both within North America and internationally.
- Plan and execute corporate meetings and training (Strategic Leadership Team, Sales, Service).
- Answer NORAC’s reception phone.
- Manage NORAC’s phone system, call recording software, and cell phones.
- Complete expense reports for staff.
- Assist with the preparation of documents and presentations.
- File and organize documents and electronic files.
- Manage and execute data entry for survey programs, etc.
- Schedule meetings and take minutes during conference calls and meetings.
- Order office supplies.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in a related field.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful, flexible, and well organized.
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude.
- Strong verbal and written skills as well as superior telephone manners.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Superior typing skills.
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
To apply for this position please email your resume to:
No phone calls please.
OEM Account Engineer - Brazil
The OEM Account Engineer will report to the Business Development Manager - Canada and will have a primary focus of developing OEM accounts in Brazil. This position will also serve as an engineering resource for NORAC in Brazil and will work closely with Agrosystem, NORAC’s distribution and service partner in Brazil. This position is located in Brazil.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with OEM accounts to manage all technical aspects of the relationship.
- Carry out testing on NORAC equipment on sprayers and conduct test installations.
- Act as the main engineering resource for NORAC in Brazil.
- Troubleshoot and repair OEM service related issues.
- Prepare test plans, technical documents and reports.
- Facilitate and advance NORAC’s integration agenda with the OEM’s in Brazil by having a close working relationship with NORAC’s Engineers in Canada.
- Ensure exemplary communication and documentation between NORAC and the customer. This means properly documenting all meetings and communicating with every OEM contact and dealer. Share the information with NORAC staff and supply meeting minutes to the customer within a reasonable period of time following the meeting.
- Supply reports to management regularly including travel/work plans for next 2 weeks and meetings/results from previous week.
- Attend tradeshows to meet with OEM customers/dealers and talk to end users.
- Travel requirement is 50% - 75%.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of markets served by NORAC.
- Experience with hydraulics, CAN BUS, ISO BUS, and precision ag equipment is an asset.
- Account management aptitude and skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese and English.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate college engineering degree required.
- Agricultural background preferred but not required.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to Michael Boyenko at firstname.lastname@example.org.