Product Support Engineer
Title: Product Support Engineer
Reports to: Technology Manager
Located: Saskatoon, SK CA
Hours: Monday – Friday
NORAC is currently preparing for the launch of their new series of height control products. To assist in a smooth progression to the new controller, additional engineering resources are required to assist in the testing and implementation. The Product Support Engineer will be positioned within the engineering team and will report to the Technology Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installations, maintenance and repairs on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain and repair NORAC test equipment including tractors, sprayers, hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
- Carry out testing and verification on NORAC control products.
- Operate agricultural sprayers to test the NORAC control systems.
- Assist in development and testing of sprayer specific kits for the new NORAC control system.
- Gather field results from test customers and communicate required changes to the design team.
- Work with NORAC’s engineering team on installation and field testing of new and improved products undergoing development.
- Provide technical support over the phone, by email, and in the field when necessary to manufacturers, dealers and end users.
- Prepare technical training material for NORAC as required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure exemplary communication and documentation between NORAC and the customer.
- May be asked to assist in other duties on a case by case basis.
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Must have an agricultural background with experience operating machinery.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience with CAN BUS, ISO BUS, hydraulics and precision ag equipment is an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Engineering degree.
- Multiple languages is an asset, but not required.
Some travel within North America is to be expected, varying based on seasonal demand.
To apply for this position please submit your resume, together with a cover letter to:
Fax: (306) 664-6667
No phone calls please.